Sunday, July 19, 2009

I sent this list to a friend. I thought it may prove useful to any iPhone beginners like him.




Nothing really to say here.  If you use aim this is cool and free.


Enough said. 


Everything that Google offers in a totally amazing iPhone app.  Check out the voice search.  Incredible.  Also search for phone numbers and a link to directly dial shows up in the results. it's free.


Again. Incredible app it's free get it.  Probably best to use wifi or 3G when using this one.


It's free and it works.  I use it in all of my lessons.


your iPhone is a wind instrument waiting to be played. More than worth the dollar.


Fun stuff.


If you need help remembering things this app is truly incredible and free.


Hold your iPhone up to the speaker while any (and I mean any) song is playing. It will identify it and give you links to purchase. Awesome.




Very fun game that will take a while before you'll get good.


The first of three Twitter apps here.  Many say this is the best Twitter app.  I would have to agree with them except that there is one that I sometimes like better. This one has a great UI a huge amount of features.


This is the most expensive app in the list.  This is ultimately my favorite Twitter app.  It has so many features it almost seems like the guy who wrote it is trying to show off what a badass he is.  I enjoy it thoroughly.



 

This is the best free Twitter app.

Enjoy man.  Any questions let me know.

Posted via email from superbalanced's posterous