Monday, July 19, 2010

So I had this crazy dream...

I was on my way to a gig. Sidebar: for those of you that don't know I play saxophone. That's me in the picture. Anyway I was driving to a gig and I pull into this parking lot near the venue. All of a sudden my car won't move forward. No matter what my dream self tried I could not go anywhere while the car was in drive. So I end up backing in to this pole... this HUGE pole. The pole breaks on impact and falls on to my car. I wasn't hurt but my car was totaled and my horn was crushed! (if your just joining us I'm describing a DREAM) Me being the dedicated musician I am of course still walked to the gig devastated over my loss. When it was time to start playing I pull out my iPhone and start up... you guessed it, the Saxophone app. And guess what?? It sucked and I woke up sad. Thus began my Monday and it didn't really get much better from there. Ok time to play a real saxophone at a real gig. :-)

Posted via email from superbalanced